It is our mission to provide effective, consistent and academically rigorous education in a safe, disciplined and nurturing environment.
We will empower students to reach their full potential by implementing a comprehensive curriculum facilitated by highly effective educators, in collaboration with families and the community, and supported by progressive technology.
West Prep Academy’s educational model is based on the following:
- All students can achieve their potential given the appropriate resources, facility and care, and dedicated staff and parents.
- All students benefit from a fundamental curriculum and structured environment which includes foundational skills and hands-on application.
- Formulation of a parent-school partnership which fosters collaboration between parents, teachers, students, and administration.
- Students are engaged in authentic and hands-on learning.
Our Beliefs and Values:
At West, we believe...
- Education is a partnership between teachers, parents, students, and administration.
- In creating a safe, caring and rich school culture
- Consistent teacher and parent communication
- In enforcing our school dress code
- In high behavioral and academic expectations
- In rigorous, comprehensive and developmentally appropriate curriculum
Character Building and Positive Behavior Beliefs and Values:
- West Prep places a strong focus on behavior and sets high expectations for all students and parents. Our educators place an emphasis on providing a positive academic environment that focuses on character building and establishes high expectations for our students